This information is provided from scientific studies, research, and interviews conducted by Zach Klein with scientists who have studied the cannabis plant:
Professor Raphael Mechoulam- Israel Prize laureate, Prof. Esther Shohamy, Professor Ruth Galilee, Prof. Itai Bab.
1. Its safety in use – cannabis flowers that contain active substances are placed in the highest category in terms of safety. Unlike most drugs, cannabis is not measured by its toxicity. That is, it is non-toxic to the body. Cannabis leaves no damage or side effects. The use of medical cannabis for medical purposes usually leads to a series of positive effects. Treating a symptom such as pain can lead to a series of positive reactions.
2. One of the body’s defense systems is the endocannabinoid system – named after the cannabis plant – This system is responsible for balancing the functions of various bodily systems. Substances in cannabis act on these areas in the patient’s body. Beyond its work on the pain center in the brain, the substances act on the inflammation itself. Cannabis stimulates the body towards healthier activity.
3. Many studies have been done on the use of cannabis for medicine. Cannabis was the main drug in medical literature with extensive testimonies from ancient China, Assyria, Greece, Rome, the Arab world of the Middle Ages, and modern England and the United States. Before all of these, cannabis appears in the Jewish Bible. In the book of Exodus it is mentioned as one of the symbols of incense. Maimonides in his books, finds that cannabis cures many diseases, especially in the nervous system.
4. Modern research has shown the link between brain health and cannabis. In physical head trauma, if cannabis is taken within an immediate proximity of time to the injury, it improves in hundreds of percentages, the healing ability of the brain. In cases of brain disease, cannabis affects the affected areas and can prevent deterioration.
5. Trials conducted in Israel on Crohn’s patients (severe intestinal disease) have proven that the use of cannabis is effective against the disease- a disease in which today there is no known treatment today.
6. Cancer – One study was conducted on mice in 1972. In the study, researchers found that the use of cannabis does not cause cancer of any kind. On the contrary, cannabis treated mice were less ill and were healthier. This study waited for about 20 years, until in the late nineties intensive studies were conducted on the relationship between cannabis and cancer. Dozens of studies accumulated to date show a very clear correlation between the cannabinoid substances and the treatment of cancerous tumors.
The active ingredient in cannabis, THC, raises the mechanism of natural death in the cancerous cells, and prevents the growth of blood vessels around the tumor. Different types of malignant tumors were treated with cannabis and disappeared. The vast majority of experiments were conducted in petri dishes and on mice. In Spain, they conducted a successful trial on humans with brain cancer.
7. The question arises: How can this be? The origin of this question is in the wrongful knowledge regarding cannabis and the bodily systems. It is because we are the victims of 80 years of propaganda, originating from pharmaceutical companies wanting to increase their profits. Cannabis is a very difficult competitor to all other drugs: It’s natural, effective, cheap, and you it cannot be patented. It also competes with the most expensive drugs for Parkinson’s and neurological problems, pain, nausea and depression.
8. Cannabis increases appetite in patients with cancer, muscular dystrophy, AIDS, multiple sclerosis, depression, sleep problems and PTSD. Cannabis, with regular use, causes a balance in body weight.
9. The use of cannabis activates dormant systems and relaxes systems that are overactive. As like the drug FUSID, Cannabis is a diuretic (without the side effects from FUSID) and creates a need to drink (mouth dryness). Cannabis affects blood sugar. Decrease in blood sugar can cause a feeling of dizziness. Ingesting sugar within minutes after using cannabis usually prevent the appearance of dizziness.
10. The musculoskeletal system is under the direct supervision of the endocannabinoid system. Bone loss (osteoporosis) can be avoided by using cannabinoids from the plant. For the purpose of understanding, smoking of cannabis can prevent the so-called ‘bone loss’. Even in cases of an accident, cannabis is beneficial for the reconstruction of the bone and faster fusion.
11. PTSD – Researchers and patients indicate that this is the best medicine. In Israel, more than one hundred patients have been treated for PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder). These include wounded soldiers and security units that were involved in difficult attacks; mentally wounded warriors who for years have suffered with no treatment that has helped them. Fifteen years ago, the U.S. government recognized cannabis as an effective treatment in post-trauma. Veterans injured in the wars, were approved for the use of cannabis.
More than 14,000 studies and articles have been published in the scientific literature on the operating mechanisms of cannabis.
No damage has ever been proven, which has arisen from the use of cannabis.